SNAP GOLD TAKLON SHORT HANDLE ROUND 12
A one-time price of $5.50 will be added to your order.
16 Left in Stock
Princeton Snap! Series Brushes
A new brush series that's determined to get you to like it. We think you'll like the way they look. We know you'll love the way they perform. Snap! Brushes are fun, but not frivolous. 80 individual brushes in a variety of styles shapes and sizes.
- Angular Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Liners: Similar to rounds, but with longer hairs. Liners have a large color carrying capacity and makes long, fluid strokes.
- Oval Washes: A cross between a mop and a filbert, used primarily for laying in large amounts of color and blending.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
- Strokes: Strokes have long, rectangular ends, a large color carrying capacity and create long, fluid strokes.
- Washes: A wide, flat brush used primarily to lay-in large amounts of color, to wet paper, or for blending.